The finishing move defines who a wrestler is and typically the better the wrestler, the more famous the finishing move becomes. A good finisher should be high impact, unique, possess a coolness factor and most importantly, be the end game for the opponent.
The most famous finisher comes from the most popular wrestler in the history of the business; Hulk Hogan's Leg Drop. But, is it one of the BEST finishers of all-time? Find out as I list the Fighting Champion's Top 10 WWE Finishing Moves of All-Time.
10. The Styles Clash - AJ Styles
9. The Rock Bottom - The Rock
8. Swanton Bomb - Jeff Hardy
7. Superfly Splash - Jimmy Snuka
6. Swet Chin Music - Shawn Michaels
5. The Razor's Edge - Razor Ramon/Scott Hall
4. The RKO - Randy Orton
3. The Pedigree - Triple H
2. The Stone Cold Stunner - Steve Austin
And The Greatest Finishing Move of All-Time...
1. The Tombstone Piledriver - The Undertaker
Honorable mentions in no particular order:
The Jackknife Powerbomb - Diesel/Kevin Nash
The Doomsday Device - Road Warriors
The DDT - Jake the Snake Roberts
Figure Four - Ric Flair
Flying Elbow - Macho Man Randy Savage
Five Star Frog Splash - Rob Van Dam
Sharpshooter - Bret Hart
F-5 - Brock Lesnar
Hell's Gate - The Undertaker
Go To Sleep - CM Punk
The Fighting Champion
Blogging about mixed martial arts, sports betting and providing winning sports picks.